The owners of this Indooroopilly property wanted to be able to open their home up to take advantage of the natural breeze, whilst not having to worry about intruders and insects.
The solution was a Crimsafe security screen bi fold door that was installed to work with their existing glass bi fold.
The security screen door installed was a five panel bi fold to mirror the existing wood and glass bi fold door. Crimsafe bi fold doors can be installed on the inside or outside depending on the position of the existing bi fold doors; in this case the Crimsafe bi folds were installed on the inside. The owners chose the Crimsafe bifold in modern ‘Woodland Grey’.
- Allowing fantastic airflow and breezes in, whilst the house is kept secure.
- Helps keep out flies and insects; a more durable alternative to retractable fly screens.
- Reduces the need to use air conditioning.
- Looks great installed in both modern and traditional houses.
- Provides a solution for people searching for security and fly screen options for their existing bifold doors.
- Can be used in outdoor applications eg. Patio enclosure.
- Provides protection from intruders.
The result is a practical solution to securing the existing bifolds and keeping out insects. The bifolds allow incredible airflow through the house whilst not compromising on safety.
We have had great feedback from family and friends about the look of the bifold in particular. I’m now happy to leave the house open with only the Crimsafe locked; previously I felt I had to ‘shut up’ the downstairs if I wanted to go upstairs for a while. An added bonus I’ve found since having the Crimsafe installed is it’s less dusty inside, which means less vacuuming!