Crimsafe offers four different levels of protection with Crimsafe Regular, Crimsafe Classic, Crimsafe Ultimate and Crimsafe iQ. And we get asked everyday what the difference is between these ranges and what they should choose for their home.
Crimsafe Ultimate is one of the most popular choices with our customers and there are a lot of reasons why.
To put it in the simplest terms, Crimsafe Ultimate is the toughest range of Crimsafe security products that offer 40% more strength than Crimsafe Regular and Crimsafe Classic. Including all of Crimsafe’s core features, Crimsafe Ultimate is 7 times stronger than the impact level required by the Australian Standard.
Why you should choose Crimsafe Ultimate
Crimsafe Ultimate is designed to not only include all the Crimsafe Regular and Crimsafe Classic core features but to build on them, providing an even stronger, better looking security screen.
Greater Strength & Security
- The Crimsafe Ultimate has twice as many tamper resistant screws than regular Crimsafe. The tamper resistant screws in Crimsafe Ultimate fastens the mesh to the frame at more frequent intervals (every 125mm along the frame) than Crimsafe Regular (every 62.5mm along the frame).Crimsafe Ultimate screens are 40% stronger than Crimsafe Regular products and 7 times stronger than the impact level required by the Australian Standard.
- The Ultimate screens have a wider frame, which is stronger against jemmy attacks.
- Crimsafe Ultimate resists impact levels up to 700 joules! Which is 200 joules more than the Regular Crimsafe and is the same level as the Crimsafe Heavy Duty range.
Enhanced Appearance (and protection) with Unique Clip-On Cover
- Crimsafe Ultimate includes a clip-on cover that conceals screws which gives the frame a smooth, sleek appearance, perfect for a more design, style focused home.
- As the screws cannot be seen or accessed by the burglar, it provides greater protection from intruders.
- This cover doesn’t just protect the fasteners from criminals, but also the elements, which means no corrosion. In fact The Crimsafe Ultimate system is able to withstand 3,000 hours (30 years element expose equivalent) in the salt spray test. This is incredible when you consider that the industry standard is just 1,000 hours.
Easy to clean
- Due to the unique curved profile and dual santoprene beading in a curved edge design, the accumulation of dust is lessened significantly. The screens can then just be washed with a mild detergent and warm water, making your Crimsafe products very quick and easy to clean.
You’ll get a free bottle of CrimsafeWash and Wax with every Davcon installation! We also sell cleaning gloves that protect your hands and are machine washable.
- The standard Crimsafe warranty is 10 years, however, when you purchase Crimsafe Ultimate you are offered an extra 5 years of warranty, making that 15 years of warranty!
Crimsafe Ultimate, like its name suggests, is a superior product to the Crimsafe Regular and Crimsafe Classic, giving you ultimate protection in style.